Tuesday 12 August 2008

Holiday mood... or is it mode?

Today was just one of those days where all I can think of is sun-bathing and swimming around in the sea.
I have been really lazy all day, even though I had to be casting director for a new 4x4 from General Motors in the morning. Two more working days to go and I fly to my beloved Lisbon (even if its just for a few hours) and then off to hot Evora for the weekend.

Looks like I may be doing the casting for the new PT MEO commercial... fingers crossed!!!

3 comments:

Lua said...

Fingers and toes. E não te vou dizer que estou cheia de inveja...

Boo said...

Estamos quase la amor!!

cris said...

Boas férias, então.
Aproveitem bem as vossas férias aqui,.. e quando forem para Londres, quem sabe se passam por mim, no aeroporto.... eu agora estou lá , como segurança aeroportuaria ( enquanto nao vou para o Reino Unido)
beij
Boa sorte para o anuncio.