Tuesday 30 September 2008

Lush's Local Businesses Open Day

Lush Regent Street opened its doors yesterday evening to greet local businesses and introduce their range of products.
I was invited to represent my agency and ended up being the only man in there! :)

I love Lush! I still remember the first time I walked pass one of their shops (I think it was in Croydon's High Street) and the smell was so good that I had to go in!
They were the inventors of bath and skin products that look like food (and some are actually made of eating produce), and display them as if they were a bakery...

When I arrived I was given a lovely glass of sangria and directed to their basement, where a girl was waiting for me to give me a facial treatment! I ended up with a face mask made of chocolate and mint, which was then removed and my face sprayed with salt water. It felt absolutely wonderful!!!

I left feeling really rejuvenated!!!

4 comments:

Boo said...

And for once, you smelled really nice!! Ahahahahah

Wask said...

ahahahahah... very funny!!!

Simãozinho, o Bife said...

Há tipos com sorte :P

Lua said...

Tu és uma slut, é o que é! E eu aqui cheia, mas chei ade inveja!!!