Sunday 8 February 2009

Drinks, theatre, house party and a new "friend"

This weekend has been all about socializing. It started on Friday, when I met some of my old colleagues from Granada Learning for a drink in Chiswick. And for the first time outside a Portuguese restaurant/bar, I saw Sagres on tap!!!
Then on saturday I had been invited to attend the Italia Conti Theatre School showcase, so we headed to Clapham South and lunched at the Landor Pub, where the school present their plays on its first floor. After that, and because it was still early to go to a friend's birthday/house party, we dropped down at Grelha D'Ouro for a "bica" and "pastel de nata".
The house party was in nearby West Dulwich/Tulse Hill and was excellent! It took place at my friend Angelo's house, where he shares with 5 others. And because he is an actor/singer/dancer, soon everyone was on the karaoke machine!! But the star of the evening was definitely my flamming chorizo Portugal-style!!!

No comments: