Monday 30 March 2009

Weekend plans...

The Mrs will probably hate me but I already started drawing plans for this weekend coming. I have the opening of a graffiti exhibition to attend and I was invited to the Sam Wanamaker Festival on Sunday, so it looks like I will be travelling to town on both days.

On Saturday a few friends are featured on the "2000 and down" exhibition opening at the Urban Angel gallery. Weather permiting, there will be live graffiti outside.

On Sunday I will have the opportunity to go to the Shakespeare's Globe Theatre. I will be attending the Sam Wanamaker Festival and it looks like it will be quite interesting.

So, all in all, a busy-ish weekend...

2 comments:

Afrika said...

Well sounds really cool to me ! have fun for me as well :P

Restelo said...

Nice!! Have fun! You AND the Mrs.