Whatever rubbish Socrates says, the reality is a very different one!
Yesterday, I was speaking with a qualified source on the phone and he was telling me some of the problems Portugal is experiencing with the European financial crisis.
Our Prime Minister is quick to guarantee everything is great, but let me just enlighten you on one very very small (huge) detail:
- The credit crunch made budget airlines end their trade.
- One such airline was XL.com
- XL.com flew every day, 365 days a year, to Madeira and Porto Santo.
- The british people are accounted for 70% of ALL hotel bookings in Porto Santo.
- Those 70% are no longer able to fly with a low cost airline to Madeira and Porto Santo. Do you think all of them will fly with BA or TAP?
Do you understand what I am saying here?
(mais) Um dia negro
14 hours ago