Wednesday 17 December 2008

I am officially a London Spotter!

Two months ago, I met Sanne and Bart, the two dutch that decided to create the Spotted By Locals website. I came across it when one of my portuguese friends became a Spotter for Lisbon, and I immediately wanted to be involved. After a couple of emails, I was told they were happy with the London spotters they had but should this change, they would let me know. A few weeks later they emailed me saying they were going to need more people and scheduled a meeting here. And that is the best part of this website: the owners need to know the people that write for them before giving them the job!
I took them to Doggett's, my favorite London pub and we chated for a couple of hours, where I was told about the birth of the website, what they were looking for in a Spotter and asked a lot of questions about me and how I could help them. They obviously had other people to meet and them decide who would receive the green light.
And in the begining of December I received the all important email!

And from now on, you can check my suggestions (and my fellow spotters as well) on where to have a great time in London here!!!.

Please visit, comment, bookmark and advertise to everyone!!

6 comments:

Marshmallow said...

Well Done!!
Agora fica mais fácil, para nós que não vivemos em Londres, ter boas ideias para levar familia e amigos a passear.

Restelo said...

Parabéns!!

Lua said...

Parebéns! Muitos :)

Anonymous said...

Do you get paid for it?

Wask said...

I actually do! But it's not a huge payout and I didn't join for the money anyway :)

Renato said...

a loja de revistas que recomendas promete....

site arquivado pa futura visita!