Thursday 21 May 2009

First results...

Remember this post?
People that haven't seen me for a month or so started telling me they think I lost weight, but I see myself everyday and the "belly tyre" is still there...

I cannot call this a real diet, because there are days I can't be bothered to have cereals for breakfast and have coffee and toasts with chocolate/peanut butter/butter. I also eat a normal lunch and abuse the desserts more often than I should, and I haven't been to the gym every day of the week either, but the truth is...

... since I started this regime three weeks ago...

... I LOST 1.6Kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the diet is important, but the gym really makes the difference, congratulations!(I don't think you need it, anyway...)

Cromossoma X said...

a serio? comeco ja amanha!

Wask said...

a serio... nao ves alteracoes na primeira semana, mas depois o peso comeca a cair...

Tuga em Londres said...

Nada mau para 3 semanas :-)

Restelo said...

WOW, muito bem!